PACIS Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in Kenya in October 2004 and is an initiative of the Catholic Church, with a vision to be the icon of reliability and trustworthiness.
In order to serve our growing client base, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic and innovative Branch Managers for our Thika and Eldoret Branches.
BRANCH MANAGER NAKURU
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The job holder is responsible for developing and providing effective leadership for aggressive sales and business growth.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall Administration of the branch to ensure efficiency and effectives.
- Manage staff matters in the section including on-boarding, performance management, staff development, on-the-job training, discipline etc.
- Ensure that Unit Managers and Direct Sales Agents are well equipped with Pacis product knowledge and updated in a timely manner of any changes.
- Drive continuous growth in the sales production to meet and surpass the set budgets.
- Recruitment, Motivation and Retention of productive intermediaries
- Operationalize the marketing and customer service strategies within the agency
- Identify, target and penetrate niche markets and create awareness of Pacis products within niche markets.
- Promote a positive image of the company through excellent service delivery.
- Play an active role in carrying out CSR activities within the branch networks
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures on underwriting especially credit policy and documentation.
- Ensure that intermediaries comply to all regulatory requirements before starting to transact business
- Carry out frequent client visits for customer relationship management, marketing, major renewals and deal operational issues arising
- Collect market intelligence from various region, collate and share with management on emerging trends and changes in the niche markets
- Develop internal control systems and ensure adherence to them by all at the branch
- Submit specified and ad hoc reports to the Head Office.
- Prepare Annual budgets for the Branch
- Ensure renewal notices and other correspondence are dispatched to the intermediaries on time
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Degree in business Administration.
- Sales, marketing or insurance certification is an added advantage.
- Four (4) years’ experience in a similar role.
Skills and Attributes
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Ability to motivate and keep focused team.
- Good networking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results oriented.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledgeable about the market.
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating the preferred location and telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 3rd February 2020.